Join us for Family Fun Night Trivia.The theme for this session is Lord of the Rings so brush up on your knowledge of Middle Earth. You will need to have access to a computer to participate, a Team name, enough paper for six rounds of trivia and a pen. Have a supply of treats to share and we’re ready to go.
Official bookings are now closed, but you are still welcome to join us. Please read the guidelines below then click on the link to join us at 6.00pm tonight.
YPRL takes online safety very seriously, before attending this event please take some time to review this advice from the eSafety Commissioner
If this is your first virtual program with us, please join the meeting 15 minutes early so a staff member can assist with technical issues.
- At the bottom of this email select Click here to join meeting
- A web page will open and you will see two choices: Download the Windows app and Join on the web instead. We suggest joining on the web, using either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browsers. Other browsers such as Safari and Firefox will not work. Your browser may ask if it's okay for Teams to use your mic and camera. Be sure to allow it so you'll be seen and heard in the meeting. If you are joining with a mobile device you will need to download the Microsoft Teams app
- Enter your name and choose your audio and video settings. Select Phone audio if you want to listen to the meeting on your mobile phone
- When you're ready, hit Join now.
- This will bring you into the meeting lobby. The meeting organizer will be notified that you're there, and someone in the meeting can then admit you.