Tommy's Hut, Kinglake WestOnline Images - 1925
Two timber houses surrounded by picket fence. In foreground is a wooden tramway used for taking timber to Whittelsea railway station. Tommy's hut belonged to Tommy Gibson, a paling splitter. His house was used as a sly grog shop and meeting place.
Characteristics: 1 photograph : b&w ; 24.5 x 17.5 cm., on mount.