Lampough Hall, WhittleseaOnline Images - 1905
Lampough Hall was owned by Anthony Nicholson. It was situated on the west side of Toorourrong Reservoir. From right is Jim Cornfoot with his twin daughters Belle (Cockroft) and Gert (Scott). Frederick Edwards rented this property while he built his home, he is in the centre of the photo with daughter Olive and second wife Martha.