Collins Street, Diamond CreekOnline Images - 1908-1920
People and horses pose for the camera in this view of Collins Street corner from Reeves Corner, Main Road, Diamond Creek. The War Memorial was later located on this corner in 1921. The Loyal Diamond Lodge Hotel is in the foreground. The large home on the hill was erected by Headmaster E. Leach in 1905. It has been restored and still stands in 2004.
Characteristics: 1 photograph : b&w, ; 27 x 17.5 cm.