Financial Freedom

Financial Freedom

3 Steps to Creating & Enjoying the Wealth You Deserve

DVD - 2008
Average Rating:
1
1
Rate this:
A successful entrepeneur, best selling author and legendary results coach, Anthony Robbins has worked with many of the world's top business leaders and some of the highest acheivers in our culture over the last three decades. What he's discovered from his own success and the fininacial accomplishments of others is this: Only 20 percent of financial success stems from mechanics. The other 80 percent is psychology - a consistent factor that never changes, regardless of your financial condition.
Publisher: [Australia] : Umbrella Entertainment [distributor], c2008.
Branch Call Number: DVD 332.024 FIN
Characteristics: 1 videodisc (DVD) (68 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 sound disc (CD) (digital ; 4 3/4 in.).
Additional Contributors: Robbins, Anthony

Opinion

From the critics


Community Activity

Comment

Add a Comment

i
Ivory_Wolf
Dec 22, 2011

I've always been a fan of Anthony Robbins, and this DVD of a presentation in front of a live audience doesn't disappoint. The presentation provides a great overview of a range of strategies, primarily involving the need to divide income into a variety of "buckets", in order to work towards your goal of financial freedom. This is an excellent start for anyone wishing to achieve their goals and provide benefit to society, and is something that should be taught to children in school at an early age.

Age Suitability

Add Age Suitability

i
Ivory_Wolf
Dec 22, 2011

Ivory_Wolf thinks this title is suitable for 8 years and over

Summary

Add a Summary

There are no summaries for this title yet.

Notices

Add Notices

There are no notices for this title yet.

Quotes

Add a Quote

There are no quotes for this title yet.

Explore Further

Subject Headings

  Loading...
No similar edition of this title was found at YPRL.

Try searching for Financial Freedom to see if YPRL owns related versions of the work.


  Loading...
[]
[]
To Top