Give Me, Get Me, Buy Me!
Preventing or Reversing Entitlement in your Child's AttitudeBook - 2010
Corwin soon realized that this needed to change and set about reversing the negative behaviors, and she did so with great success! Now in Give Me, Get Me, Buy Me, she gives you the means to do the same, with:
* Self-evaluation tools to organize parenting priorities, set limits, and reward good behavior in a healthy way
* Insightful case studies of parenting styles that create 'entitled' behavior, as well as ways to break the cycle
* Compassionate guidance that allows you to evaluate your relationships with your parents and understand how they influence your parenting style
* Ways to filter the negative messages that bombard your children from TV, the web, and peer pressure
* Methods for creating a balanced family dialogue and for promoting core values regarding finances, chores, and manners