GreensboroughOnline Images - 1885
Artist: Elliot. A detail from a panoramic painting of Greensborough owned by the Greensborough Primary School showing the corner of Para Road and Main Street in "later years". The corner building was known as Marble Hall because of the cold draughts sweeping the passageways of the old structure. The building on the top right was the Farmers Arms Hotel and is now the Greensborough Hotel This painting is slightly different to that depicted on the front cover of "The Diamond Valley" story which is purported to be Main Street in 1889.
Characteristics: 1 photograph : col. ; 17 x 12.5cm.